Sunday, May 27, 2012

Georgia On My Mind

One hundred and eleven.

111.


That is roughly how many days until Jared and I leave Ft. Drum, New York and move back to Chatsworth, GA. Now that the days are dwindling, I find myself more and more impatient to just get back home already!!!
Like, I have to convince myself multiple times a day that I cannot start packing things up( I'm hoping that I can at least make it until August to start that). So, I've been thinking about all the things that I want to do when I get back (not mentioning seeing all my family and friends, that is a given!). No, I'm talking Georgia stuff, Dirty Murray stuff :)
So, I have decided to make a list. Here it goes:

1. Eat at the following fast food restaurants: Zaxbys, Chick-Fil-A, Krystal, Panda Express, & Jimmy Johns. There are probably more.
2. Eat at Edna's. ( Chatsworthians know why this gets its own number.)
3. Take a drive down 411 blaring my radio.
4. Take a hike on Ft. Mountain.
5. Go hide in the magnolia tree in my grandparents backyard.



I know that I'll be thinking of more things as the days go by. But what I am really looking forward to is that feeling. That one that you get when you hit the county line and you know that you are home.


No comments:

Post a Comment