Thursday, March 8, 2012


Becoming a new wife has opened up a new world to me. One that is exciting and terrifying all at the same time. Learning to balance a new household is a super hard adjustment, for myself and my wonderful husband. So, I am really learning to enjoy the simple pleasures in life right now. And one way that  I know how to do that is to create. God has blessed us all with two hands and an imagination to create amazing things. It's like putting little pieces of myself out into the world. This blog is about all the things that I love: writing, painting, DIYing, reading, shopping, and just life in general. Join me on my journey as a crafty wife! :)


[It's kind of amazing how much I look like my mother.<3]


[My favorites of one of our engagement shoots]


No comments:

Post a Comment